No word can express as much as a gesture that comes from the heart. Everyone needs loving touch, but especially the smallest ones: babies.
Touch and physical contact are as essential as food. Affection lays the foundation for a full and happy life. In addition to this strong emotional side, baby massage also has significant physical benefits.
BABY MASSAGE: BENEFITS SHORT & CONCISE
- helps your baby process the memories of birth better
- positively influences the relationship between mom and baby
- This ritual promotes the ability to enter into relationships later
- is good for the immune system and hormonal stress defense
- alleviates allergies (has also proven effective for neurodermatitis) and firms skin and tissue
- has a deflating effect and relieves stomach ache
- Strengthens the muscles and improves the body's coordination ability
PARTIAL MASSAGE FOR NEWBORN
In the first weeks of life, a partial massage is sufficient. Repeat the handles a few times and ensure there is enough heat.
MASSAGE 1: Massage your arms, legs, head, face and back very lightly with gentle strokes - sometimes with your thumb, sometimes with the flat of your hand.
MASSAGE 2: Open the baby's hand like a fan. Gently massage your baby's palm in circular motions.
MASSAGE 3: Hold a baby foot loosely in your hand. Gently rub your thumb up and down on the sole of your foot. Then do the same with the other foot.
DISCOVER ALMA BABY OIL
This care oil is specially tailored to the needs of sensitive baby skin and cares for it in a completely natural way. The mild oils of poppy seeds, apricot and avocado kernels protect the delicate skin, while extracts of calendula petals have a calming effect and prevent skin irritation. Natural essential oils from rose geranium, mandarin, benzoin and atlas cedar provide the incomparable scent.